When you make a gift of 5% of your family’s tuition, YOU …..
- Support the artists, writers, scientists and inventors who use Open Work as a time to think and explore;
- Send teachers to professional development programs that they share with their GHS colleagues;
- Help students make connections between our GHS community, Brooklyn and then the world as they take field trips around the corner and across the globe.
It’s easy to make a difference at Greene Hill.
- School families can charge a one-time or monthly gift to the school on their FACTS account.
- Greene Hill School can also accept gifts of stock or securities.
- Gifts can be made by credit card simply by clicking here.
For questions about giving to Greene Hill, please email our Business Manager Sarah Fredericks at email@example.com.
Greene Hill School is a 501(c)3. Gifts to Greene Hill School are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.