Greene Hill School is still accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year on a limited basis.
We have a limited number of spaces available in our Lower and Middle schools. Families interested in applying should contact the admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss available openings and plan a visit.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family and introducing you to our vibrant school community.
Greene Hill School uses a web-based application called Ravenna for the submission of online applications. Additionally, through Ravenna you will be able to sign up for tours and open houses and upload supporting application documents.
STEPS FOR APPLYING TO GREENE HILL SCHOOL
- To begin your application, go to Ravenna and create an account. Make sure to create your account using an email address you will have access to throughout the admission season as this will be your primary email contact with our school. Locate “Greene Hill School” under New York Area schools to begin the process of applying.
- Reserve your spot for a school tour or Open House in order to learn more about Greene Hill School.
- Submit a completed application and recent student reports (Due December 1, 2018). You must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee at the same time.
- Submit teacher recommendations (Due January 9).
- OPTIONAL: Complete your financial assessment with FACTS Management if requesting placement on our sliding-scale. (Due January 8, 2019).
- Once we have processed your on-time application we will be in touch to set up a parent interview and child visit. Children ages 3-6 participate in a group visit with a Greene Hill School teacher and a member of our admissions team. Children ages 7-8th grade participate, when there is availability, in a longer school visit and a one-on-one assessment. Parents meet individually with a member of our admissions team.
- Families are contacted about decisions in accordance with the Independent School Admission Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY) guidelines for admissions. For us, success means classrooms filled with groups of diverse, engaged children ready to learn from the school and each other.