Job Opportunities at Greene Hill:
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher for the Lower School:
Greene Hill School is looking for assistant teachers for early childhood classrooms in our lower school. Assistant teachers are important members of a team working together to uphold the mission and values of Greene Hill School, both in and out of the classroom.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Overseeing lunch and daily outdoor activities.
• Working with the head teacher to establish and maintain open lines of communication with families and the larger community.
• Participating in staff development provided by the administration of the school.
• Participating in weekly staff meetings and school open houses.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with children
• Ideal candidates are organized, strong, caring individuals who are also flexible and have a sense of adventure.
Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., plus weekly staff meeting and occasional evening commitments.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Jaime L. Quackenbush, Lower School Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teach Spanish to students ages 4-10 (pre-K through 5th grade), twice weekly
Teach approximately 20 hours per week
Develop Spanish curriculum/lesson plans
Work closely with colleagues to develop program
Fluency in Spanish
Experience teaching non-native speakers, in particular lower school students
Strong classroom management
Comfort working with a class of students with varied knowledge of Spanish
Understanding of progressive education
Enthusiasm, flexibility, and a sense of adventure
Ability to communicate effectively in writing
Facility in addressing needs of young children
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Jaime L. Quackenbush, Lower School Director, at email@example.com
If you are interested in being a substitute teacher at Greene Hill School, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org