- Your gift to The Fund for Greene Hill …
Supports today’s readers and writers and tomorrow’s thinkers.
Nurtures today’s young artists and tomorrow’s visionaries.
Sparks a passion for social justice and equity now, paving the way for future leaders and activists.
- Gifts to The Fund for Greene Hill provide an amazing return on investment!
GHS supports a Fair Share Giving model that reflects our tiered tuition.
- A gift in the amount of 5% of your family’s total tuition would help us reach our goals of $150,000 and 100% parent participation in the Fund for Greene Hill.
If you have not made a gift to the Fund for Greene Hill in the past, we hope you will consider a gift of that amount. If you have supported the Fund with gifts greater than 5% of your tuition fees, we hope that you will maintain or increase your gift.
Can we count on you to make that commitment?
Click HERE to make a contribution to Greene Hill.
Contributions can be made through FACTS. Email Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org to charge a gift to FACTS.
GHS also accepts checks, credit cards and gifts of stock.
Frequently Asked Questions (… and Answers)
Who contributes to the Fund for Greene Hill?
Everyone contributes to the Fund for Greene Hill. 100% of GHS Board members make personally significant contributions to the Fund. Grandparents, special friends and teachers also contribute to the Fund for Greene Hill.
Greene Hill School has had an enviable – and almost unheard of – record of almost 100% family participation in The Fund for Greene Hill for the past 8 years! Many people have commented on the unusually high level of family support for The Fund for Greene Hill – it is a great compliment to the whole school community.
We ask that each family consider a contribution to the Fund in the amount of 5% of their tuition.
Why does the school need more money if families pay tuition? Doesn’t tuition cover the costs of running the school?
No. Tuition covers only about 90% of the cost of running the school in any given year. Greene Hill needs to raise the additional 10% each year just to meet our annual operating budget. This is similar to the challenges facing other independent schools.
Greene Hill School keeps tuition affordable with our sliding scale tuition model. Is this what causes the gap between tuition and operating costs?
No. Most independent schools have a gap between operating costs and tuition. Greene Hill’s financial model is in line with other independent schools of similar size and age.
What if I think my gift to The Fund will be too small to make a difference?
- Gifts of all sizes support the school. GHS has received gifts ranging from $25 to $25,000 and we appreciate gifts of any amount.
- Gifts to the Fund for Greene Hill are tax-deductible (to the extent allowed by law) and so are a way for families to support the school with a greater gift than may have otherwise been possible.
- Some employers match employees’ charitable donations. It’s an easy way to increase giving to the school.
If there are any questions, please email Development Director Rachael Burton at email@example.com
Gifts to Greene Hill School are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.